Skip to content
Effective, just and humane responses
to the causes and consequences of crime

Your Opinion

Your opinion matters to us. Please give us your views, suggestions or feedback by filling out and submitting the form below.

  • We may send out occasional emails with information of interest about us and our work. Please let us know if you'd like to be included in these emails.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Support our work

Looking for pardons info?

Pardons are now called Record Suspensions.
Click here to apply for a Record Suspension.

Our office

John Howard Society of Alberta
6909 - 116 St.
Edmonton, Alberta
T6H 4P2